I found out that we are supposed to wash our pillows twice a year- Who knew!
Here are the steps to wash and dry your pillows:
1. Check the tag on the pillow to make sure it can be washed- most can be.
2. Use LIQUID detergent, not powder.
3. Wash two pillows at a time to keep the washer balanced.
4. Run the rinse cycle twice.
5. For drying Down Feather Pillows, use the air cycle and make sure to dry fully since it might lead to mold issues if you pull them out still wet or damp. For drying synthetic pillows, use low heat and throw in some tennis ball inside of white socks to help refluff the pillow.